Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DRS Designs Blog challenge (paper piercing)

The challenge over on the DRS Blog is a simple and fun one! The challenge is all about paper piercing. We would love for you to participate in this challenge! When uploading your project to SCS, please use the keyword DRSC2 so that we can all check them out and comment on them.




Here is the card that I made for the challenge-
I loved this sentiment and know that I wanted to use it for this card, but had one little problem. The sentiment was a vertical one and I needed something horizontal for this particular card. I stamped the sentiment on watercolor paper and then cut out each word and matted it separately. I then used dimensionals to adhere them to my card. I added paper piercing to the corner of the front panel as well as the scallop border. And I love those leaves! Lots of possibilities...

Accessories: Stamps- DRS Designs. Paper- Chocolate chip, watercolor paper, DCWV DP, creamy caramel. Ink- Chocolate chip, close to cocoa. Accessories- Creamy caramel SU marker, scallop scissors, dimensionals, edge disstressor, brads, corner punch.

I hope that you guys all have a fabulous tuesday and are able to get at least a little inky.

And don't forget I am still doing the preorder up until Friday. You can check out yesterday's post for all the details!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Nice card!! That's a lot of poking =) But it's really nice--I'm so ready for Fall.