Friday, August 8, 2008

Dollar Find Friday (picture frame)

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO YET, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT YESTERDAY'S POST FOR THE NAME CONTEST! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!

******************************
I have had these picture frames in my Dollar Find stash for a long time. I don't know why I haven't used them sooner, they are so darn cute! They come in a three pack, how great is that? I love a great deal.
I have also put this tutorial on the DRS Designs blog



Supplies:
Picture frames (found at my dollar tree)
Stazon Ink
Permanent markers
Stamps (I used M385 by DRS Designs)
Adorable picture (I chose this picture taken of my three girls on 4th of July)











Step 1-
Stamp image onto frame. Don't worry if some of the lines are incomplete. You can go over these areas with a fine tip sharpie.















Step 2-
Color in images with permanent markers.
















Step 3-
Add picture to frame and embellish as desired.














2 comments:

Doris said...

I have some of those too--thanks for the reminder!!

Jennifer E. said...

I love the way you stamped the leaves. It makes the frame really festive!