Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friendship flowers

I don't know about you guys, but I seem to have lots of flowers and vases stamps. They are some of my favorite images to use and color, but it seems a little weird to me to just have them "floating" there lol. So I came up with this desk and table. Now there is somewhere to put those vases full of flowers! The smaller set of vases/bowls/pots and plants are made to fit perfectly with the desk and table. And how about that little doily? Isn't it too cute?!

Stay tuned tomorrow when I will give all the details about the option to preorder these stamp sets at a special price before they go on sale at my website! You won't want to miss it.....


9 comments:

Heather said...

All of your sets are terrific!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess I am so excited for you!!!! May God bless you and keep you during this time of new beginings. You are so deserving. I love these sets!!! The desk top set is awesome and I just love the beautiful elegance of the butterfly set. Keep up the good work and good luck tomorrow (even though I know you will do very well). Looking forward to tomorrow. Take care.

Debbie/Tawanda Lives

~amy~ said...

I really love this one...I love furniture images :)

Anonymous said...

Super fun and beautiful Set - Jessica!!! Can't wait to see more....

Angel said...

another awesome set! such a great variety of vases and flowers/plants and i love all the quotes!

Anonymous said...

Nice set. Can't wait to see what you got for us tomorrow.
Marie H.

Kristine said...

OH, that's awesome!! =) LOVE the idea of the table and desk--and ♥ that cute little doily too! You really did a fantastic job with this set! Can't wait to see your website =)

kat said...

This is my favorite set so far!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, I LOVE this set! I was making a card the other day with SU's new Window Dressing hostess set and wanted a table just like this one to put a potted plant on. I wanted to put it inside the card so the plant would show through the window! I will be ordering this one for certain! Thank you for making it :)