Friday, August 22, 2008

Drum roll please???

Preordering has ended, thank you!


As a celebration to the end of preorder/start of the 'real thing' I would love to announce my SUPER talented Design Team!!


Holly McMillen (aka Toy)


Makiko Jones (aka MakiJ) Denise Marzec (aka peanutbee) *to start in Nov.*

So are you guys as excited about this as I am? I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful ladies that I am lucky enough to call my friends! Make sure you stop by their blogs and congratulate them!

***************************



Here are the details for the last day of the special preorder prices

*Branching Out and Butterfly Happiness is SOLD OUT at the presale price. But if you would still like to order them (at retail price of $24) I will honor the $2.50 shipping for the rest of the day!

*I still have sets available for Home is where the heart is, Here for you and Friendship flowers available at the preorder price.

* All of the stamps are made out of clear high quality photopolymer.


* You can preorder these sets at the special price from August 18-August 22 (Mon.-Fri.)

* The prices are $20 & $12 (Regular price for these sets will be $24 & $15)


* Shipping will only be $2.50 or free for orders over $50 (Regular will be $5.00 or free over $50) Same price for shipping to Canada!

* I can only take pay pal for the preorder (I do accept credit/debit cards through my pay pal business account)


* Send me an email at knutsen24@gmail.com with the subject being "Preorder" Then let me know which set(s) you would like along with your full name, address, and phone number . I will then send you the total and payment info.

* I have received confirmation that I will receive my first shipment of stamps at the end of the month. I will send your order out as soon as I have them!

*Why am I doing a preorder? Simple. Since I am just starting out on this grand adventure, I will have a limited amount of inventory to start off with. I just want to make sure that everyone who wants a set can get it for sure!



Branching Out ($20)


Butterfly Happiness ($20)
Home is where the heart is ($12)

Here for you ($20)



Friendship Flowers ($20)




I hope that you guys have a wonderful weekend with the ones you love!

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oooh, beautiful new stamps! I will bookmark this page for when I can start stamping again.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all and I can not wait to get my sets and also to see what is to come. Jess you rock and I know this will be awesome.

Love Ya,

Debbie/Tawanda Lives

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh what great sets! I am having a tough time picking a fav. They are all so nice! I might have to pre-order one...CONGRATS on making your dreams come ture!!!! YOu rock girlfriend!

Ryann said...

How incredibly exciting! Congrats for making a big leap and following your dream!

Julia Aston said...

what a super DT you have chosen! and I love your stamp sets! can't wait to see all the samples these lovely ladies show us!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO excited about the DT Announcement, BUT it appears that ONCE AGAIN I will be afraid to try and make sumptin like they do... I have been (not) stalking so I have seen their work..... ;)

Congrats Jessica! SOOOO Happy for you!

Kelli

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow, Jessica, just heard about your stamps - congrats!! Your images are beautiful. Great DT, too. Best wishes!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Congratulation on your new stamp line! They look fabulous. And your design team is one very talented group of ladies! I can't wait to see all their new creations using YOUR new stamps! WHOO HOO!

Bloggy Mama said...

Awesome, Jessica.
So excited for you!

Lastel said...

Congrats to all the lucky ladies on the design team !

Judy Rozema said...

WOW! Am I out of the loop?! I had no idea this was even happening. BIG Congratulations to you -- your stamps are gorgeous!!! I am so thrilled for you!

Kristine said...

WOW--you are sooo BLESSED to have such talented ladies for your Design TEAM!! WOOHOO...and I'm so excited to see what they do with your amazing stamps. :)