It's Monday once again which means it's the start of a new TSG Challenge! This week is another inspiration challenge but this time is brought to us by Tammy. I love the colors of the flowers surrounding the bird and knew right away that I wanted to use the oldie but goodie set- Happy Day.
Stop by the TSG Blog for all of the details about the challenge and to find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate simply by playing along!
Stamps: Happy Day
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: White, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Scallop corner punch, rhinestones, dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, SU scallop border punch, sewing machine
* Create card base from white cardstock, use blue pencil to lightly color in sky, blend, punch corners.
* Create polka dot layer, scallop punch top, stitch edges.
* Cut strip of striped DP, stitch edges and mat on white paper before adhering to dot layer.
* Color three thin strips of white cardstock with blue pencil, blend and adhere to striped layer. Adhere rhinestones.
* Stamp image once onto white card stock, color in tree trunk.
* Stamp top of tree onto dot DP four times, cut out, shade with pencil and layer together onto colored tree trunk layer. Adhere to card base.
* Adhere DP layer to bottom of card base.