Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blossom By Blossom

Hello everyone, I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend so far! I wanted to share this card that I made a week or so ago using the image that I created for a new TSG Tips & Tricks sheet which you can download for FREE right here!!

5-4-11
Stamps: Blossom By Blossom
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: My Mind's Eye, White, Black
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, dimensionals, corner rounder, ribbon

Recipe:
* Create card base from white cardstock, round the bottom corners. Stamp image in the middle, color in the sky and grass, blend.
* Cut strips of DP. Adhere ribbon/bow to the top layer, round corners of bottom layer. Adhere to card base.
* Stamp image multiple time on seperate piece of cardstock, color, blend, cut out and layer using dimensionals. Adhere to card base.

4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SUPER cute!

Michele Lourenco said...

Jessica,
This card is just absolutely stunning.
I just love the colors and your coloring is FABULOUS. you get an A+

Judy Rozema said...

Adorable with amazing coloring and dimension!

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, this one is darling too!