Welcome to week number two of the Ribbon Carousel Challenge! This week is all about shabby chic which can be anything vintage like lace, crochet ribbon, edge distressing etc. You can find out all the info about this challenge right here on the RCC Blog!
This card may look a bit familiar to you because the focal point is actually an ATC that I made for the TSG Mother Of All Blog Hops that took place this weekend. I absolutely love how the ATC turned out and I knew that it would be perfect for today's RC challenge. It was rather easy turning this bad boy into a card and I think that the end result is very shabby chic indeed :)
Stamps: Nature Of Friendship
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Momento Toffee, Early Espresso
Paper: DP by DCWV, kraft, black
Accessories: Edge distressor, lace ribbon, sewing machine, dimensionals, sponge, adhesive pearls
* Create ATC by cutting DP, sponging edges in brown inks, stamping images/sentiments, distress edges and mat on black cardstock
* Create card base from kraft cardstock
* Sponge lace ribbon in Toffee ink
* Create new layer from kraft cardstock, sponge edges in brown inks, sew ribbon (kind of pleating it as you go) down the length of the card, adhere to cardbase.
* Adhere ATC to card base using dimensionals. Add adhesive pearls.