Are you guys ready for day two of our sneak peeks??? Today we are showing off a gorgeous carnation set illustrated by Torico. I know it is going to become a favorite of your flower stamp collection! And know what the best part is? It's a mini set that will only cost you $7!!!!
Did you make your way here from the way-to-talented Iwona's blog? If so, you are right where you need to be :) If not, you may want to head back over to the TSG Blog for all of the details about this Blog Hop Challenge as well as to find out how you can win the set being shown off today!
Forever is a 3x4 stamp set that includes a total of 5 of stamps and will sell for $7.
I gotta say, the card I made for today took a bit of time to create but I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! It's simple yet has just enough depth and texture to really stand out :)
Now hop on over to the lovely Jessie's blog to check out what sneaky-peeky she's got to share with you!
Stamps: Forever (to be released (5-28-11)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Early Espresso, White, Pink Pirouette, retired SU DP
Accessories: Edge distressor, Sewing machine, button, twine, dimensionals, SU scallop border punch, corner rounder, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS
* Create card base from Early Espresso card stock, round right side corners
* Stamp image onto white card stock, color around flower for shading, color stems, blend, stitch edges, mat with pink card stock and then again with brown scalloped edge card stock.
* Cut pink DP layer to be smaller than card base, round right corners and adhere the image panel to top of it.
* Wrap twine around the adhered layers twice before adhering to card base. Thread twine through button, tie a bow and adhere to cardbase with strong adhesive.
* Stamp sentiment onto seperate piece of white card stock, distress edges and adhere to image panel with dimensionals.
* Stamp flower onto seperate piece of white card stock, color different sections that will be cut out and layered onto the card base using dimensionals.