Wednesday already??? I've been so insanely busy for the last week that my days are completely melding together!
Have you guys heard the news? Our very own Corinna has asked me to join her first design team for her amazing new product - the Ribbon Carousel! You can see a list of the rest of the talented design team in my side bar :)
The first challenge as part of the Carousel Crew is to be inspired by the Ribbon Carousel. I chose to actually take my inspiration from the website/blog and used black/grey striped paper, a splash of pink and a colorful flower :) You can hop on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog for all the info on this challenge as well as see more examples from other DT members!!
Stamps:What's Up Buttercup? Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Momento London Fog Paper: White, Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, DP by My Mind's Eye Accessories: SU Scallop border punch, SU word punch, ribbon, button, embroidery thread, dimensionals, sewing machine, Prismacolor pencils, SU marker, corner rounder, Stickles
* Create card base from white card stock, round corners
* Cut strip of grey DP the width of card base, sew ribbon on top half, mat in Melon Mambo and grey punched from grey card stock.
* Stamp buttercup flower bunch in London Fog across bottom of card base, adhere grey DP layer on top of images.
* Stamp sentiment onto separate white card stock, punch, and adhere to grey panel with red line tape.
* Use embroidery thread to tie ribbon on button and adhere to sentiment.
* Stamp large buttercup image three times on polka dot DP, shade with pencil then SU marker. Cut different sections to layer and adhere together with red line tape and dimensionals. Adhere to card base using dimensionals. Add glitter.