Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Garden Of Friends / Sentimental Thank You

It has been sooooo long since I've played in a TSG Challenge so I was so happy to see the SCS Sketch challenge show up in my email inbox just as I was getting ready to stamp :) Matt bought me a complete 132 set of Prismacolor pencils for an early birthday present so I knew that I had to chose an image that would let me use lots of colors! It's been ages since I've shown Garden Of Friends stamp set some love so I combined it with the newer mini set Sentiment Thank You for the greeting :)

SC333
Stamps: Garden Of Friends, Sentimental Thank You
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Toffee, Early Espresso
Paper: Kraft, white, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Nestabilities, Sewing machine, dimensionals, sponge, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, SU scallop border punch,

Recipe:
* Create card base from kraft card stock
* Cut pink layer, stitch edges and mat with white card stock. Adhere to card base.
* Cut purple layer, stitch edges, mat with white and kraft card stock. Adhere to card base.
* Stamp lager flower three times onto white card stock, color, blend, cut out and adhere to purple layer with dimensionals.
* Die cut shape with Nestabilities, stamp image, color/blend, sponge Toffee and Espresso ink using the Nestability as a frame while sponging.
* Stamp sentiment onto strip of white card stock, scallop one edge, stitch to image. Adhere entire panel to card base using dimensionals.


6 comments:

g said...

so love ya & your fab company- sending all my best wishes for your upcoming birthday!!
{{GIANT HUGS}}

Crafty Math Chick said...

Surprise Surprise oh fearless leader and friend of friends! WE ALL wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are very VERY loved.
~Meredith

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

that is so beautiful, happy birthday

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Hey girlie! This card is AMAZING! LOVE the layout and stamps you used!!! Oh...and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope we surprised you!

Judy McMullen said...

Beautiful card, Jessica! Just stopping by to wish you a very
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Judith said...

From The Netherlands, Europe I am sending you best wishes for your birthday tomorrow!!
Have a happy day!
greetings, Judith