It has been sooooo long since I've played in a TSG Challenge so I was so happy to see the SCS Sketch challenge show up in my email inbox just as I was getting ready to stamp :) Matt bought me a complete 132 set of Prismacolor pencils for an early birthday present so I knew that I had to chose an image that would let me use lots of colors! It's been ages since I've shown Garden Of Friends stamp set some love so I combined it with the newer mini set Sentiment Thank You for the greeting :)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Toffee, Early Espresso
Paper: Kraft, white, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Nestabilities, Sewing machine, dimensionals, sponge, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, SU scallop border punch,
* Create card base from kraft card stock
* Cut pink layer, stitch edges and mat with white card stock. Adhere to card base.
* Cut purple layer, stitch edges, mat with white and kraft card stock. Adhere to card base.
* Stamp lager flower three times onto white card stock, color, blend, cut out and adhere to purple layer with dimensionals.
* Die cut shape with Nestabilities, stamp image, color/blend, sponge Toffee and Espresso ink using the Nestability as a frame while sponging.
* Stamp sentiment onto strip of white card stock, scallop one edge, stitch to image. Adhere entire panel to card base using dimensionals.