Did you make your way here from the crazy talented Iwona's blog? If so great! If not, you may want to head back over to the TSG Blog for all the details about this Blog Hop Challenge and to find out how you can win the set being shown off today!
Once Upon A Time is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 15 of stamps and will sell for $18.
Di and I have embarked on a new line for her stamps with TSG and they are all about making scenes! If you know anything about me and my stamping, you know that I loooooove combining different stamp sets to create new scenes!! The first set in this collection is an adorable prince/princess theme that has soooo many possibilities and you are going to have so much fun creating with it :)
Now hop on over to my girl Jessie's blog to see the eye candy that she has for you!
Stamps: Once Upon A Time (to be released 5-28-11)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: White, Black, Grey, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Corner rounder, dimensionals, SU scallop border punch, rhinestones, Stickles, Diamond glaze, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Copic multiliner
* Create card base from grey card stock. Cut grey DP layer to be slightly smaller and adhere to cardbase.
* Mask images and stamp to create beginning part of scene. Draw in the rest with a Copic multiliner. Color and blend.
* Mat image layer onto white card stock then scalloped black card stock before adhering to card base.
* Stamp sentiment onto separate strip of cardstock, color, blend, and adhere to card base. Add rhinestones.
* Add Diamond glaze and Stickles where desired to give image extra texture.