Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wrapped In Joy

Happy Saturday everyone! I have been pretty productive this week and have actually been stamping everyday! I can't even remember the last time that I was able to stamp for fun and I have really been enjoying getting into it again :)

While I have enough cards to post for at least the next week, I wanted to show this one that I created last weekend at the stamping retreat. The images are from the stamp set Wrapped In Joy and were paper pieced as well as colored with Copic markers. I love this fun layout and credit it to Kim who can apparently pull a sketch out of thin air lol!
2-12-11 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! And the paper choices are perfect for this girlfriend!

Kim Teasdale said...

I love how soft and feminine this is :D

Danielle L. said...

I love this card. And I cased your layout case. LOL!

Angela Thomas said...

Love this card!! I love the softness to it.