Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wonderful Winter Wishes

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend so far :) Did you guys see that the new stamp sets are now available on the TSG website? AND that there is a sale going on too?! It's a great time to shop for new stamp sets :D

I wanted to share this card that I made a little while ago that I just love. I have decided that Prismacolor Pencils are my 'go-to' coloring medium. They are so much fun to use and I find them easier to work with since I can always go back and erase any mistakes before I blend the colors with OMS ;)
2-27-11
Supplies:
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper- Alphabet Soup, White, Early Espresso
Accessories- Nestabilities, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals

Recipe:
* Create card base from white cardstock
* Cut layers, mat with Early Espresso, stitch, stamp sentiment on smallest layer and adhere all layers to cardbase with dimensionals
*Cut circle from white cardstock with dimensionals, stamp image, color with pencils, blend with OMS, stitch
*Mat with scallop nestability shape in Early Espresso. Adhere circle/scallop layer to cardbase with dimensionals


4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely adorable! What a sweet image and a gorgeous card!!

Alexis said...

Love the colors and your coloring is great!! Beautiful card!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

This looks terrific Jessica! I love the colors and your coloring job is fan-tas-tique! Hope Matt is alright.
~Meredith

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER adorable!!