Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Birds

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and maybe even got some stamping in ;) I have been way too busy all weekend and the next couple of days aren't looking any better but I wanted to stop in and show you these quick little Valentine cards I whipped up for the girls to slip in their lunch boxes before school!

I used the Love Birds set which is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites! There is so much that you can do with all of the fun images that are included :)

2-14-11-3 2-14-11-2 2-14-11-1
The images were stamped in Momento ink before I colored them using an SU blender pen and Inks.

Have a great Monday everyone, I hope you get to spend it with someone(s) you love!

2 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are so sweet! I am sure the girls loved them. One of my most memorable valentine's days was my sophomore year of college when I didn't have a boyfriend and my Mom mailed me a small box of m&m's and cinnamon red hots (LOVE those!). I am sure this was a wonderful memory for your girls as well. Hope you and Matt enjoyed the holiday too!
~Meredith

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, how cute!!