Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sentimental Thank You

Hello everyone! Here is a card I made for this week's TSG Challenge over on the TSG Blog. It is a beautiful color challenge using pink, kraft and ivory.
 I kept my design simple and used an embossing folder for the kraft layer before adding strips of pink scrap paper and stitching them to the kraft layer with a sewing machine. I stamped the sentiment (from Sentimental Thank You) in kraft onto vanilla cardstock and stitched that to the kraft layer as well. I then matted that with vanilla cardstock and adhered to a kraft cardbase. Easy-peasy :)
2-17-11

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOH! Rockin' layout girlie! FAB card!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty Jessica. Love all the texture.
~Meredith

Angela Thomas said...

Love it! CAS yet so much fun.

Anonymous said...

This layout is wicked, I love it! Great card my friend!

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's so pretty girlie!!