Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snowflake splendor

Here is another one of the cards that I made during my VSN stamping frenzy :) This was one of those cards that started as one thing and turned into a whole different thing lol! I used another scrap from my file folders for this card which is why the card base is a 'different' size. I have to say that I do love how it turned out! Ruby Red and Mellow Moss are great colors to use for holiday cards! All of the images used on this card are from the new mini set Stick Together.

The waters haven't gone up a whole lot more but we are expecting the worst of the rain to start tonight and the flooding to start early tomorrow morning. Here is what I saw off of my front deck this morning. I wonder what picture I will have to show you guys tomorrow???

3 comments:

Crystal said...

JEssica this is beautiful, I LOVE that color!!!! What a gorgeous pic too!

Anita said...

Cute card! What a beautiful place you live. I will pray that the waters don't reach you.

Rene said...

I love the colouring and the card, what a beautiful area you live in.
Rene from OZ xo