Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's a beautiful day

A Paper Makeup Beautiful Fairies day that is!

Kylie has a birthday party to go to today so I whipped up this cute fairy card to match the gift bag we used for her friend's birthday present. These fairies are so much fun to color!!

I stamped the image in Momento Tuxedo black, colored with colored pencils and blended with OMS. I then added a little bit of sparkle to the wings with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen before cutting out with oval Nestabilities. After I had the oval adhered to the scallop oval, I added rhinestones. I just happened to have some DP by DCWV that matched the gift bag perfectly. Don't you love when that happens? That's why we horde as much goodies as we do lol!

Inside of card. Sentiment from Fairy Good Day by There She Goes.


Picture of the card with the gift bag.
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

How pretty Jessica, love love these colors together...Gorgeous coloring too!

Judy McMullen said...

What a darling card! Yeah, I love it when something coordinates so perfectly like your gift bag and dp! Way to go!!!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! Love what you did with the inside too.

Unknown said...

Brilliant bit of matching there Jessica! LOVE your card. The match-up is practically seamless!
Viv x