Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SCS sketch challenge

It has been a long time since I've played in one of the SCS challenges and I hadn't planned on stamping this morning but I decided to check out what the sketch was today just in case. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to play! This sketch is perfect for those fireplaces :)

My images were stamped on watercolor paper and I used a Copic Multiliner to draw in the base boards and hard wood floor. I used paint brushes and SU inks to watercolor the image. I really am having so much fun with this stamp set! I have loved all of the cards that I've made with it so far :)

I used a combination of 10 different stamps from the sets Home Sweet Home and HSH Holiday Additions. While I was stamping today, I was wondering how many different scenes were possible with Home Sweet Home and the additions set. It has to be at least a million and two lol!
Card Recipe-
Stamps- Home Sweet Home, HSH Holiday Additions
Paper- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red, white watercolor paper, DP by Imaginisce
Ink- Momento Tuxedo black, various SU ink for water coloring
Accessories- Stardust gelly roll pen, dimensionals, paint brushes, sewing machine, embossing folder, Copic Multiliner

1 comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so pretty, Jessica!!