Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birdie Wishes sneak peek!

I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's Blog Hop Challenge! Today we have another fun set to show you- Birdie Wishes. If you arrived here from Jackie's blog than you are on the right track. If not, you may want to stop by the TSG Blog for all of the details!

Birdie Wishes is an adorable birdie silhouette set that not only works great for Christmas cards but for birthday and every day cards as well. There are a few silhouette shapes in this set that can be used as Christmas ornaments or balloons to give you even more versatility. You will have so much fun with these cute little birdies!


First, I chose to create a Christmas card to show off a bunch of the cute images that come in this set. I used a total of 20 stamps on this card!! Do you see the bird on the branch? That is a total of 4 different stamps- body, wing, beak and legs. I have been having so much fun playing with this set and I know that you will too!

Do you see the smallest ornament hanging from the branch?? It can also be used for Christmas lights!! Which is exactly what I did for the inside of my card :) After stamping the lights I used a marker to string them together.
I also wanted to make a birthday card to show you the versatility of this set. I totally copied the layout for this card from my girl Jodi cause that girl knows how to work her designer papers :) The balloon is actually made up of two different stamps. The bottom piece can be stamped on top a few different images in the set to create ornaments!! Talk about more bang for your buck :D

Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop on this great hop is Jodi :)

23 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

You are just to talented 20 stamps on one card, just love how you turned it into a Christmas card, love the bird holding the balloons too, take careX:)

craftieodmae said...

I love the way you pop em up! This is fantastic!!!

Alina said...

All cards look very nice! I like especially the one for Christmas, since this holiday approaches.

None None said...

Oh, Jessica - that card is just super cute! I love the sentiment popped up, the gift being delivered... wow, the card is just breathtaking!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, now I'm really hoping to win this set. It's just too adorable! I love your Christmas card! Hop Hop Hop

Michele Lourenco said...

jessica,
too cute
i love the versaitlity.. and the layout of the sentiments.

Carol Dee said...

LOVE the cards, the inside is a spretty as the outside. Sonmething I need to do. Happy thanksgiving, hugs...

Julie said...

These are just adorable! I love all the dimension to both of the cards. I also love the multicolored sentiments. Fabulous cards!

Julie said...

You are definitely a girl after my heart...this set is awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

Tanya P said...

Oh I LOVE them! Love the cute cut out birdie,and the popped sentiment. Fantastic!

JenRaff said...

Those are both super cute cards! I love the bird bringing in the present on a string! That is way too sweet! And the birthday card is lovely!
Happy Thanksgiving

Theresa said...

Jessica, your cards are fabulous. That first card is fantastic and the second is just adorable. This set looks fabby - can't wait to see the whole thing.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Karen Motz said...

Eeeeks!!! These are over-the-top CUTE!!! Love the little birds holding the presents and the balloons and all your details are fabulous!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

WoW! These are amazing cards!!! I am totally in love with this stamp set!! I love the versatility of it, and it fits my personality perfectly! Great cards!

Becky Carafa said...

This is freaking ca-yute, Jess! I am loving this set!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Lela said...

Both cards were adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Jessica - this set is simply too cute! I just love it!!

Cheryl said...

I love these cards and this set. I think your first card it my absolute fav. Great job!

Anita said...

Wow! Amazing cards! I love this set.

Kim P said...

The detailing on your cards is amazing!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I really appreciate how you demonstrated the versatility of this set - I love how you have the present dangling form the birdie's mouth and that sentiment is precious. Happy Thanksgiving Jessica!

Maureen said...

Both of these are totally adorable! I MUST have this set!! I absolutely love how your sets have all these little pieces to play with - it makes stamping even more fun!!

Shanna Fudge said...

I love the corner punch you used....where did you get it???