Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vroom / Hibiscus sneak peeks!

Did you guys have fun checking out all of the 'fairy' cute cards for yesterdays TSG Blog Hop Challenges?? :D Today is day two and the Trendsetters are going to be showing off TWO brand new mini sets!!

You should have made your way here from Iwona's blog but if not, you may want to head on over to the TSG Blog for all of the info about this hop and to find out how you can win the stamp sets being shown off today simply by hopping from blog to blog!

The first mini set we are sharing with you today is called Vroom and includes this adorable car image in two different sizes, the largest can accommodate Leah from the Freeze The Moment set that was released last month!
Vroom is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 6 stamps and will sell for $7.
For my sample card I combined the Vroom mini set with Freeze The Moment and Under The Weather :)
Jessica
Stamps: Vroom (to be released 6-25-11), Freeze The Moment, Under The Weather
Ink: Momento Tuxedo BLack, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Kraft, White, Very Vanilla, DCWV DP
Accessories: Sewing machine, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Dimentionals, Edge distressor, Corner rounder, Sponge
************************************************
The second set we are showing off is this mini set that has gorgeous Hibiscus flowers! Not only are there line art images that you can color in, but there are also some silhouettes for even more versatility.
Hibiscus is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $7.
I knew that I wanted to use the silhouette images from this set to create a bright and colorful card with a tropic kinda feel. I just love how these colors pop off of the Kraft card base!!!
Jessica
Stamps: Hibiscus (to be released 6-25-11)
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Always Artichoke, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake
Paper: Kraft, Black, DP by Me & My Big Ideas
Accessories: Circle punches, dimensionals, sponge

Now hop on over to Jessie's blog for more BHC fun!!

37 comments:

Candace said...

I just love your card, Jess! Beautiful!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

great card design, this is so beautiful

Piali said...

Stunning!!! Love it...beautiful set!

Lee said...

Wowza!!! That is an amazing design....I feel a CASE coming on!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Ooooh! I love the look of the rock n'rolled hibiscus blooms on top of that light script - SOOOOO pretty! Look forward to seeing your Vroom card later too!
~Meredith

Alina said...

wondreful card! Love it very much!

Naomi said...

Wow, this is beautiful! You did an amazing job with the stamping!

Torico said...

This is simply beautiful, Jessica!!! LOVE it!

Susie said...

Oh my! The Vroom card is so CUTE. Very clever.

Natalie said...

oh, these are just too cute!!! Love your hibiscus card...just stunning!!

Heather said...

Wow, love your cards. My fav is definitely the cards, love the way you've got passengers, sooo cute :)

Gloria Westerman said...

These are so adorable....love how you combine the cars together....awesome idea....tfs

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Jess, these cards are awesome! I especially love the 1st card. It's so cute!

Tanya said...

What fabulous cards!! Love the girl in the car, cute! And I love how you used the Hibiscus, the colors and the black really pop off the kraft, love it!

Nancy said...

it's unbelievable that you all keep coming up with more cool ideas - love the two sizes of cars with the little birds

ChristineCreations said...

ACK! You are amazing! And brilliant! And this is why I love TSG! The car train is seriously FUN!

And oh those hibiscus look gorgeous inked up...love the text running through them!

Theresa said...

Jessica your cards are amazing!! I love the vroom train of cars how cute is that? Your hibiscus card is just perfect. WOW!! Perfection.

Sue D said...

Adorable car card and beautiful flower card.

Judy M. said...

The car card is so cute! The hibiscus card is very original and pretty.

Anita said...

The car card is so fun. The flower card is stunning!

candi said...

Oh my goodness! These are great!

Stephenie said...

Your Vroom card reminds me of a duck and her ducklings following behind. Great colors and card. Although you used a similar color on your hibiscus card, completely different feel, just windows looking onto the flowers. TFS

Cathy said...

Awesome cards Jessica.
You are so creative, like Iwona, your car cards are so cute. Love them. And love how you did the flower over top of words.

Barb Turpin said...

So creative...love the 'mini' cars and the text behind the hibiscus...

Unknown said...

These are both so adorable and creative! I love the mini cars!

Marie Bingaman said...

WHOOEEE!! Gorgeous cards Jessica! :)

jan farnworth said...

very unique cards love them jess

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow wow wow!!!! Thats all I can say girl...wow wow wow!!!!

Jules said...

These cards are simply beautiful!

faithnme said...

You Really Blow me AWAY with your cards.. they are soo GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!

Hugs

Stefanie said...

Your vroom card is just stunning!

Stefanie

Jen Tapler said...

Your cards are gorgeous Jessica! I am in love with both of these sets, but living on Maui I am especially partial to the hibiscus!! It is definitley on my Wish List!!

Lisa T said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I swear I almost pee'd my pants when I saw the car card!!! Seriously, the cutest I have seen!!! You so rock girlfriend

Janeen said...

chucklin' like the little convoy going on and nice work with the circle punch hibiscus

Renee said...

Two cute cards. I like the idea of having more than one image on both. very creative.

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW...Jess!!! These are both AMAZING!!