Thursday, June 9, 2011

Like us on Facebook! / Freeze The Moment

When the TSG Facebook page hits 600 'Likes', I will share an awesome project I created that incorporates *11* TSG stamp sets as well as kick off a fun contest where you can win some TSG goodies!!! So head on over there now by clicking on the image above and don't forget to share the page with all of your Facebook friends so we can get to 600 as quickly as possible :)

Now on to the card!

I've been hit by the mojo truck the last couple of weeks and wouldn't you know it- it's at one of the busiest times of the year for me. Between end of the year school activities, Kylie's doctor appointments, taking care of the house and all of my regular work responsibilities it's a miracle that my stamp supplies aren't gathering dust at this point  ;)

 Luckily for me the stars aligned (meaning the girls actually went to bed on time lol) and I was able to get busy and stamp! I pulled out the adorable new set illustrated by Melyssa of Whimsie Doodles called Freeze The Moment. I don't know if you have noticed or not, but I kinda have a thing for dimensionals. As this card clearly shows lol!
6-9-11
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Kraft
Paper: Kraft, white card stock
Accessories: Dimensionals, Grey marker, Prismacolor pencils, OMS

Recipe:
* Create card base from Kraft card stock
* Stamp sentiment repeadedly onto card base using Kraft ink
* Stamp images onto white cardstock multiple times, color, cut out and layer using dimensionals
* Adhere image to card base using dimensionals

4 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

Jessica,
This card is really cute. I LOVE the dimensiona!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable, girlie!! I <3 your style!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable! Love the background sentiment DP you created and all the layering to create dimension is FAB!
~Meredith

Anonymous said...

I am so copying this one! Might do it today actually!!! Thanks!!! MWAH!