Saturday, June 11, 2011

Freeze The Moment

Yay for sleep-in Saturdays! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to school finally getting out simply so that I can sleep in till at least 8:00 AM again lol! We still have another week and a half jam packed with lots of activities but if I can make it through this last little bit I'm in the clear ;)

I went on a stamping spree the other night and made 5 cards and here is one of them-
6-11-11
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Black, Kraft, White
Accessories: Prismacolor 

Recipe:
* Create card base from Kraft card stock, stamp sentiment in upper right hand corner
* Cut circle layer from DP, mat with black and adhere to card base. Trim excess and stamp ice cream
* Stamp ice cream on to separate piece of card stock, color, cut out and adhere to card base with dimensionals.

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty, Jess!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

YuM! Love these ice cream images! Cool layout Jessica!
~Meredith