You should have made your way here from Iwona's blog but if not, you may want to head on over to the TSG Blog for all of the info about this hop and to find out how you can win the stamp sets being shown off today simply by hopping from blog to blog!
Make A Splash is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 21stamps and will sell for $18.
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Black, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Sewing machine, nestabilities, dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Corner rounder, Rhinestones
* Create card base from Kraft Cardstock
* Cut DP to be slightly smaller than base, stitch, adhere to card base
* Cut teal DP with circle nestability, black card stock with scallop nestability, adhere together, stitch, adhere to cardbase, trim off extra
* Stamp seahorses and heart (from Day Or Night) onto white card stock, color, blend, cut out and adhere to card base using dimensionals
* Stamp sentiment onto strip of kraft card stock, round corners on right side, adhere to card base using dimensionals, add rhinestones.
Time to hop on over to Jessie's blog!