Thursday, June 23, 2011

Make a Splash sneak peek!


It's the last day of TSG Blog Hop Challenges for this month but that just means that we are another day closer to you being able to actually buy these fabulous new stamp sets! Today we are showing off this adorable mermaid themed stamp set illustrated by Torico :)

You should have made your way here from Iwona's blog but if not, you may want to head on over to the TSG Blog for all of the info about this hop and to find out how you can win the stamp sets being shown off today simply by hopping from blog to blog!

Make A Splash is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 21stamps and will sell for $18.
As soon as I saw these adorable seahorses, I knew that they would be the first in from this set to see ink :D I also wanted to show how they can be used with other TSG stamp sets so I combined this set with Day Or Night and Back In 10.
Jessica 
Stamps: Make A Splash (to be released 6-25-1), Day Or Night, Back In 10
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Black, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Sewing machine, nestabilities, dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Corner rounder, Rhinestones

Recipe
* Create card base from Kraft Cardstock
* Cut DP to be slightly smaller than base, stitch, adhere to card base
* Cut teal DP with circle nestability, black card stock with scallop nestability, adhere together, stitch, adhere to cardbase, trim off extra
* Stamp seahorses and heart (from Day Or Night) onto white card stock, color, blend, cut out and adhere to card base using dimensionals
* Stamp sentiment onto strip of kraft card stock, round corners on right side, adhere to card base using dimensionals, add rhinestones.
Time to hop on over to Jessie's blog!

23 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, these are too cute, love the dp you used with the cutest ever seahorses!

Theresa said...

This is just too wonderful!! You're so great at all your combinations. I just love this set.

Alina said...

Ok... your card is genius! Love it very much! It's colorful and happy!

Crafty Math Chick said...

AWWWW! These seahorses are adorable Jessica! I am so glad you used them - I don't think anyone else previewed them for us yet - LOVE them! This card is so pretty, love the colors and your beautiful shading with the perfect touch of bling. Something about that DP is perfect for this card too... Oh I LOVE TSG Release week! Can't wait for Saturday night!! :)

Heather said...

Soooo cute, adore those seahorses :)

Unknown said...

I love these seahorses! I love how you have put this card together, you are so talented!

ChristineCreations said...

Now aren't they just adorable :)

Lee said...

SQUEEE!!! Oh how precious are these little guys!!!! Seriously....fairies and mermaids are among my very faves so I'm in heaven with this release!!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!! I love seahorses! this is way too cute! love it!!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Ann Kranitz said...

Awww!!!! How clever. Love what you created here today!!!!

candi said...

These are so cute! I'm glad I have a birthday coming up because after these sneak peeks I know just what I'm gonna ask for!

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever! I love what you did with the stamp set...those seahorses are just too sweet!

Sue D said...

Oh--how adorable!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, those seahorses are just too sweet! This is darling,so fun and happy!

Anita said...

Super cute card! I love the combo of the sets.

Stefanie said...

Great work!

Stefanie

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! I love the entire design!

Lisa T said...

Oh so cute! Love the kissing seahorses :)

Sassy said...

Love, love, LOVE those seahorses!

Anonymous said...

Now that is adorable!

Janeen said...

how cute they are, so glad you used them so we could see them colored in.

Jackie said...

Awww I just love these seahorses! SO cute! Fabulous job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! Love the colors!!