Are you guys ready for another fun Ribbon Carousel Challenge? This week we have a great sketch to play with :) Make sure you stop by the RCC Blog to see more examples from the DT! And don't forget to swing by the Ribbon Carousel website and pick up some gorgeous ribbon for a price that can't be beat!
For my card I used the newly released mini set Forever (which is fast becoming one of my favorites and for only $7, you can afford NOT to have this set in your collection!!). I off centered the main image panel just a bit because it didn't quite look right to me straight.
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Momento Toffee, Early Espresso
Paper: My Mind's Eye DP, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Sponge, sewing machine, dimensionals, corner rounder, button, twine, ribbon, Prismacolor pencils, OMS
* Create card base from Early Espresso card stock
* Cut vanilla panel slightly smaller than card base and adhere DP. Stitch edges, adhere ribbon across center and adhere entire panel to card base.
* Stamp image onto vanilla card stock, color, blend, sponge edges in Toffee and stitch edges.
* Stamp sentiment onto small piece of Vanilla cardstock, round corner and adhere to back of image panel.
* Wrap twine around the bottom of image panel twice. Thread twine through button, tie bow and adhere to card base using dimentionals.
* Adhere image panel to card base