I hope that you are all enjoying a wonderful Easter weekend! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for us :) I wanted to share this card that I made last week using the Buckets Of Love stamp set.
Stamps: Buckets Of Love
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: White, Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, dimensionals, scallop corner punch,
* Create card base from black cardstock, punch corners.
* Create white layer, punch corners and stamp sentiment in upper right corner
* Create two masks of the eggs bunch image
* Starting on the lower left corner of the white cardstock, stamp eggs, mask, stamp on either side. Continue moving the masks and stamping until you have a desired amount. Color and blend. Adhere to card base.
* Stamp bucket with eggs onto separate piece of cardstock, color, cut out (I used an x-acto knife) and adhere to card base using dimensionals.