Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dance

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! I have had a surplus of mojo lately and you can bet that I've been working it to my advantage and stamping whenever I can before it disappears once again ;) Just the other night I was able to create 4 cards and now I'm working on a fun project that I can't wait to finish and share with all of you!

The card that I'm sharing with you today is one of the four that I made the other night. I used the beautiful mini set Dance. The flowers actually came out of my 'discard' box which is where I put images that I color/put together but don't use for one reason or another. The flowers were stamped onto watercolor paper and embossed in black before being watercolored with SU markers. The flowers were then cut out and layered using dimensionals before I added a pearl to the center. 
Stamps: Dance
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, K&Co.
Accessories: Corner rounder,

Recipe:
* Create card base, round bottom corners
* Cut Very Vanilla layer, stamp sentiment and leaves. Adhere to card base
* Cut DP, mat with Early Espresso and adhere to vanilla layer
* Adhere flower to card base with red line tape

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Ooooh - love the pretty colors in this Jessica!
~Meredith