Are you guys ready for release week to begin??? Before we started with the sneak peeks on Tuesday, we've got this fun sketch for you to play along with while you so patiently wait ;) Check out the TSG Blog for all of the details about this challenge as well as to find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate by simply playing along!!
But just in case you may be a little impatient (like myself lol!) here is a little sneak peek of one of the four brand new stamp sets that will be released Saturday evening after the release party chat :D
This set is called Lighten Up and is illustrated by Torico. Make sure you stop by again on Wednesday because you aren't going to want to miss out on seeing more examples of this fabulous set!!
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Momento Toffee, SU Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, DP by Carolyn Gavin
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU punches, SU border punch, corner rounder, ribbon, sewing machine, dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, OMS
* Create card base from Very Vanilla card stock, round bottom corners
* Create Early Espresso layer, round corners, adhere to card base.
* Cut DP sections, stamp sentiment on larger section, round bottom right corner and adhere to card base.
* Sew ribbon onto smaller DP section, round bottom left corner, adhere scallop border to back and adhere to card base.
* Cut circle with Nestabilities, stamp lamp image, mask, add nestie frame back onto circle to use as a mask and sponge lightly around in Toffee ink. Mask bottom and sponge with Early Espresso ink.
* Color image with pencils, blend and adhere image to card base using dimensionals.
* Stamp sentiment onto Vanilla card stock, punch with SU punch and mat with another SU punch layer in Early Espresso. Adhere to card base with dimensionals.