Hello my friends and welcome to our first day of Blog Hop Challenge sneak peeks! Hopefully you made your way here from the talented Iwona's Blog but if not, you may want to head over to the TSG Blog for all of the details about these sneak peeks and how you could win the set being shown today!!!
We have four brand new stamp sets that will be released Saturday night after the release party chat that you are going to fall in love with! All week long, the Trendsetters will be giving you some peeks of different ways they used awesome new stamp sets! The first set that we have to share with you is called Wonderful Winter Wishes and not only is it perfect for everday cards for friends and family, it is great for making cards to send those that you may have forgot to send a Christmas card to ;)
Wonderful Winter Wishes is a 4x6 stamp set that includes a total of 12 stamps and will sell for $15
Stamps: Wonderful Winter Wishes
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Toffee
Paper: Whisper white, Black, Marina Mist
Accessories: White gel pen, Ribbon, Corner rounder, Sponge, Dimensionals
* For my card, I stamped the image and sentiment onto the white cardstock after it was lightly sponged with brown ink.
* Continued the 'snow line' with a copic multiliner
* I created the design paper by stamping the border image that is included in this set onto Marina Mist cardstock and coloring in sections with white gel pen.
* Tied ribbon around the design paper before adhering to the card base.
* Stamped image onto seperate piece of cardstock, colored with Prismacolor pencils, blended with OMS, cut out and adhered to cardbase using dimentionals.
The next stop on this wintery wonderful hop is my friend Jessie!