Monday, December 27, 2010

Coolest gift ever!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and are getting back to 'real life' mode easily! Sorry for the absence all last week but as you can imagine things were a little hectic while we were finishing up preparations for the upcoming holiday ;)

I wanted to share this awesome gift that I received from my TSG friend Meredith (aka Crafty Math Chick). Using TSG stamps only, she created this set of bingo cards and drawing pieces!! Every card is hand stamped, colored and laminated and it obviously took a lot of time to create.

I am completely awed that she was so thoughtful to make and send not only this *amazing* project, but she also sent a little something for Matt and the girls as well!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MEREDITH FOR THIS GIFT, THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!!!
12-26-10 

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

YAAY! I am glad you like it Jessica! It was fun to make and I hoped you'd realize all the images were TSG - SO many great images in your sets. The m&ms were supposed to be the initial space markers until you, Matt and the kids could not resist eating them anymore. I hope your Christmas was VERY merry!
~Meredith