Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shimmery Seasons Greetings

The weekend is here and can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner? I keep thinking that it is still the beginning of December and when I see the date I start to panic because I have yet to send out my Christmas cards lol! I know, horrible.

I wanted to pop in and show you guys another card that I made from one of my new favorite papers from Paper Temptress called Nero Incandescent. This paper is gorgeous and I love, love, LOVE it! It is a nice weight cardstock that can be used for card bases, it's textured and has this beautiful gold shimmer to it that adds a great dimension to your cards!! I stamped the images onto the Poison Ivory cardstock (which also has a beautiful pearly shimmer to it) with Momento Tuxedo Black ink, heat set and colored with Copic markers before cutting out and adhering to the card base with dimensionals.

12-11-10

I used the newly released stamp set Seasons Greetings designed by Chris Dark. I love the style of these images and they are so fun to color!


4 comments:

Anita said...

This is stunning! I will steal it off your blog for Paper Temptress blog. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, this is amazing!!! Love that cardstock!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Gorgeous! Love that 'peace' DP you created at the bottom too jessica.
~Meredith

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS!! I love it!!