Thursday, April 16, 2009

Working, working....

I've been a busy little bee lately trying to get a bunch of things done so I haven't had a whole lot of time to stamps :( I want to share a card that I made last week for the SCS Sketch challenge that I didn't post on my blog.
I used the label one nestie for the main panel and stamped a cupcake from the set Cupcake Mix & Match in the smaller panel. I didn't realize until after I had the card assembled that the cupcake is a little dark for this card. I do love these colors together though!


Tomorrow is Friday, yippee!

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jess!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I love your color selection. I just bought this set from you and can't wait to use it. As soon as my house is cleaned up from our "inside rain storm" it will be the first thing I use.

KOstvig said...

very cute ..I think I missed this sketch...too busy I guess...