Saturday, April 18, 2009

Inspiration and a photo shoot

As soon as I saw this weeks inspiration challenge, I just had to stamp! This site (Skeem) has soo many gorgeous things to choose from and here is the one that I chose to use as the basis of my card. I used a few different stamp sets to make this card. I love how well the TSG stamps coordinate!
For the background layer, I used SU DP (Bella Rose I believe) and stamped the following stamps in the these colors-
Vine (Butterfly Happiness) in Kiwi Kiss
Flowers (Here For You) in Mellow Moss
Grass (Nature Of Friendship) in Old Olive

I also used these stamps/colors on the Very Vanilly layer but stamped off once to lighten the colors. I then stamped the bird (Here For You) on one side and the bird and branch/stem from Nature Of Friendship on the other. The corners were punched with my scallop corner punch. The buttons were the same that I used earlier in the week. They are so beautiful!

Yesterday evening, Matt and I took the girls out to the field to fly kites. They had so much fun! The sun was just setting and the lighting was absolutely perfect for taking pictures :)

Here is one of me and tsg lover
I love this picture of Kylie lol! She makes the funniest faces.

My sweet Chloe :)
And last but certainly not least- our little spit fire Kayla. When we were taking pictures, she was saying "I'm a lion in the grass, rawr!" Silly girl.
We are going to be enjoying this beautiful weather fishing with some friends. I feel another photo shoot coming ;)
Enjoy your weekend everyone and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the WIR!

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card, and the pics are fabulous too!!

Candy said...

Hi!

Your card is wonderful!! You have done such a great job and love the colours you choose.

Gosh your daughters are all so pretty - what great photos you took of them!

Kelli Hull said...

Great Card JEssica!!!! I love the snaps too!!! Such a funny lil family!!! I need to get over there for some laughs SOON!!!!