Thursday, January 31, 2008

Staples gone awry!

The challenge over at splitcoast today was to make a card and incorporate staples or fasteners somewhere on it. I thought that this was going to be a very simple challenge. After all, I have a fastener that I've only used a few times. After I finished the card (before I put the sentiment on) I used a fastener in the corner by the flowers. It just didn't look right. So I took it out and made the sentiment to cover the holes that were left. Then I tried to staple on just the ends of the sentiment. After missing a few times I just ripped off the sentiment and made a new one. Tried again to just staple the edge and finally just gave up and started stapling. I was not a happy camper......





3 comments:

chelemom said...

What a beautiful card!!!! LOVE it!

Erin said...

Such a pretty card!!

LeAnne said...

This is very pretty, nicely done!
Just found your wonderful blog, love the banner.....now I have that song in my head!