Monday, March 5, 2012

TSG146- Tags

This week our challenge is brought to us by our new Trendsetter, Kim O'Connell! She has challenged us to make Tags!! Tags are great for gift giving, or adding to a card base to make a card…the skies the limit!

There is a prize for participating in this challenge so make sure you head on over to the TSG Blog for all of the details!!

Kylie’s Golden Birthday is coming up in about a month so I’ve been thinking of different ideas that I can use for her special card. I absolutely love making tags and I thought that the new Numbered Days stamp sets would be the perfect size to use!

Numbered Days

And here is a quick and easy card I made using the tag as the focal point. I used some gorgeous brown seam binding from RibbonCarousel.com to ‘tie’ it all together. Get it?? Tie?? Nevermind……

Numbered Days

Supplies:
Stamps- Numbered Days
Paper- This & That 6x6 paper pad by EP purchased from RibbonCarousel.com, vanilla cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock
Accessories- Alcohol markers, dimensionals, Nestabilities dies, Vintage seam binding, sewing machine, sponge, Glossy accents
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso

1 comment:

Candace said...

Jess, I LOVE this! The colors are so cute! What a great idea to use tags as the focal point of cards!! It makes me think about tags in a new way now! Have a great day!!