Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Make Tracks

I’ve been wanting to share this card that I made awhile ago using the Scootin’ By and Scootin’ By Accessories stamp sets. I absolutely love how it turned out (I’ve been a little obsessed with the color teal paired together with reds lol) and as much as I would like to say that this card was an original idea, it was actually a complete CASE of this card created by one of our newest Trendsetters Candace!

Scootin' By

*SUPPLIES*
Stamps- Scootin’ By, Scootin’ By Accessories
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper- Kraft, white, DP from Ribboncarousel.com
Accessories- Button, twine, seam binding and rhinestones from RibbonCarousel.com, SU Border punch, alcohol markers, dimensionals, $1 paper flowers from Michaels, sewing machine

2 comments:

Candace said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Love this, Jessica! :) So honored that you CASEd my layout!

Marlena M. said...

Adorable! I LOVE this color combo and image.