This week we have a great TSG color challenge for you! Julie has challenged us to use the colors Black, Red, Grey and Pink on our cards and projects.
Here is my sample:
Stamps: Buckets Of Love
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Versamark
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Grey, White, SU DP
Accessories: Nestabilities, Black embossing powder, dimensionals, Aquapainter, Corner rounder
* Create card base out of Blushing Bride Cardstock, round corners
* Emboss DP with embossing folder, sand, round corners and mat with white and grey cardstock
* Use rectangle Nestabilities to cut out rectangle shape from watercolor paper, stamp hearts in Versamark and emboss in black.
* Use Nestie die to frame the watercolor paper layer and sponge with Blushing Bride, stamp sentiment
* Watercolor hearts using ink pads and Aquapainter
* Stamp pail and hearts on separate piece of watercolor paper in Versamark, emboss with black. Watercolor, cut out and adhere to sentiment panel using dimensionals
* Adhere image panel to grey scallop Nestabilties. Use dimensionals to adhere to card base