Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love Birds

I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend! I am hoping to get some some stamping done today but wanted to pop in and share this card that I made earlier in the week.

I used the newly released set Love Birds that was illustrated by Torico.
1-8-11 
Stamps: Love Birds
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky
Paper: White, Black, misc DP
Accessories: SU Border punch, dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, sponge, acetate cloud template, scallop corner punch

Recipe:
* Create card base out of white card stock, punch corners
* Sponge clouds in Soft Sky ink
* Stamp flowers across card base, color & blend
* Create layered panel, stamp sentiment, adhere to card base
* Stamp bird on card base then again on scrap piece of card stock, color, cut out and adhere onto card base using dimensionals

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, this is SO CUTE!!

Lisa H. said...

and I just LOOOOVE this card.