Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blake & Troy

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me! My BFF Dani delivered her beautiful twin boys at 35 wks. via C-section. Thankfully both of the boys were born strong and healthy at just under 5 lbs. I never thought it was possible to love another child as much as my own but the moment I laid eyes on these boys- it was love at first sight! I am so proud of Dani and her husband Zach and I can't wait to be part of these boys' lives and watch them grow :)

I know I'm a little biased but aren't they absolutely beautiful??


3 comments:

Piali said...

They are adorable!!!
Congrats to your friend!
Enjoy your time with them.

Njeri said...

congrats to your friend. the boys are adorable.

Crafty Math Chick said...

AWWWWW! They are! Congratulations to the Mom & Pop!
~Meredith