Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stampbook Wednesday!

Happy Stampbook Wednesday everyone! As a tribute to my 4 hour card, I chose to use it as the inspiration for today's Stampbook page. I was a little smarter this time however, and waited until after the girls went to sleep lol!
All images on this page are from the new set Rejuvenate and are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS. Almost everything on the base layers are popped up on dimensionals. Mostly because I'm addicted to the darn things lol! I have them in different brands, sizes and shapes. I'm a little bummed though because I used up the last of my thin teeny tiny circle dimensionals and I have no idea who makes them or where to find them :(

We are going to be leaving for vacation this afternoon (Don't worry, this won't affect order shipping times!) and I have tons of stuff to do. I need to make a few cards and get blog posts ready for the next couple of days as well as clean the house (I have a weird obsession with having my house spotless before we go on trips.) plus I still need to do laundry and get suitcases packed. We are headed to the beach for a few days and I definitely am in need of a vacation!!!

3 comments:

NinaB said...

Your stamps are perfect for this picture. Have fun on your vacation. I'm like you, too. I have to have a clean house before I leave, esp this time when we'll be gone for almost 3 months!

Joanne (jojot) said...

You are rockin' with that set...a gorgeous card and now a gorgeous and fun scrappage

Denise Marzec said...

HEEE!! This is so CUTE!