Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CAS... I still need to work on it ;)

I have been inspired by all of the great CAS cards that I've been seeing lately! I love the look other people are able to achieve but for some reason I always feel like something is missing.

I made two cards for today's color challenge to use Baja Breeze, Ruby Red and white. Both cards use the new set Act Of Kindness. I have had so much fun with this set and love seeing all of the beautiful cards made by others using it as well!

Both of these cards are pretty straight forward but if you have a question about anything in particular, let me know and I will post the answer here! For the main image I did some shadow stamping. I first stamped the image in black then stamped the same image in Baja Breeze just a little offset from the black image. I love how this gives the image a little more of a dimensional feel.
See you tomorrow for Stampbook Wednesday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful, Jessica! Your CAS is gorgeous...and have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE this set!?!

Connie M. said...

These are just so very pretty, Jessica!! I too have been inspired by all the CAS cards, and yours have inspired me even more!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, Jessica!!
I love how you stamped the image for the shadow!! LOVE the set, too!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are GORGEOUS Jessica!!