Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stampbooking Wednesday!

ALL STAMP SETS ARE NOW BACK IN STOCK AT THE TSG STORE!

We have been having some crazy weather here in Washington. Just when I thought that Spring was officially here, we got slapped with snow. Snow! I can't even tell you how silly it looks seeing the neighbor's daffodils with a covering of snow. Luckily it has only been raining for the last few days but hopefully the sunshine will grace us with it's presence soon!

And since I've been thinking spring lately, I knew I wanted to make a a Stampbook Page that had that feel. I love this card made by Becky, it makes me feel a little hopeful that we will have nice weather soon.













Here is my page
I absolutely love this picture of Kayla. You see her "bangs"?? This picture was taken 4 months after she had cut them to stubble lol! Seriously, it takes my girls forever to grow hair. Kayla is now three years old and has yet to have her first haircut, besides the one she gave herself of course ;) and her hair is just a tad below her shoulders.

For this page, I used a combination of Flowers of Happiness and Nature of Friendship. This page was a lot of fun to make and pretty quick too! If you guys haven't tried Stampbooking yet, I suggest you give it a try. Who knows, maybe you will even be able to use all of those photos you have been hording :)

Have a great day, Friday is in sight!


4 comments:

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Jess I love this page you did such a great job with it. Of course when you have such an adorable subject to work with. I mean come on can Kayla be any cuter in that picture. Who knows maybe some day she will be a famous hairdresser....he he.

Hope you have a fab day and hope that Spring comes to stay for good soon.

Love You
Debbie/Phx AZ

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a beautiful page. Great idea using cards as scrapbooking inspiration. When I started stamping I used my previous scrapbook sketches for cards...never thought to do it in reverse.

Christi Flores said...

This page is gorgeous!!!!! I love it!!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Awww, what a cutie! Great page, love it!