Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Monday!

Good morning and happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all were able to enjoy your weekend :) It's a beautiful day today with the sun shining and I hope that it will continue for the rest of the day.

The winner for this weeks WIR is: Lynne Phelps
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2009-03-02 17:58:28 UTC

Lynne Phelps said...
You have the most amazing and prolific design team! I don't know how you'd be able to choose!
Sunday, March 01, 2009

Congrats Lynne! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent out to you.

The technique challenge was an easy one but so cute! I made this little crimped envie bag for a cute note card.

For this project I used the two stamp sets Slow and Steady and Special Delivery. These sets go so well together and I love how this turned out!

This is the card that I made for yesterday for the Featured Stamper which Kelly! She had a great gallery and this is the card that I chose to case. Here are the things that I changed-
*Different paper, stamps, ribbon
*Added layers, rhinestones, nesties, dimensionals and scallop corner punch

I used the new set Nature Of Friendship for this card. I absolutely love this set because it is so versatile!

4 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

OMG!!! I won! I won! (Insert jumping up and down). I will have to choose only ONE of these cards? This may take a while as all of the cards are AWESOME - I'll email you as soon as I have picked one out!!

Christi Flores said...

Your card and envie are fantastic!!!! Wow!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome cards Jessica!! I can't wait to hear which card she picked, the girls really ROCKED thsi release!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the win Lynne!

Char in So Cal