Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's gonna be one of THOSE days...

You know, one of those days where you have waaay too much to do but your life just will NOT cooperate??? Yeah it's one of THOSE days! My back started acting up again last night, I had to keep Kylie home from school because of an eye infection (I don't think that it's pink eye, knock on wood!), Chloe isn't feeling good and I have two 3 year olds on top of that. So wish me a little luck that the rest of the day will go a little smoother ;)

I woke up at 6:00 AM this morning so that I could work on today's color challenge but I have just now finished it and uploaded it. It's after 9:00 AM! This is a 4.25X4.25 card. I used the set Flowers Of Happiness (which is back in stock!!). I colored the images with a blender pen and ink pads. The different layers are popped up on dimensionals as well as the little flowers.


I hope that you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Wish me luck that I make it out alive....... ;)

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

Hang in there! Had friends over to stamp last night and they fell in love with my TSG stamps. They'll be ordering soon. Thanks! ~chris

Christi Flores said...

Good luck sweetie!! Sending good vibes your way! This card is stunning!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Hope your day goes better!! This is such a GORGEOUS card!!

Unknown said...

Hope your kiddos get better soon~.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love how you designed the whole card!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess I am so sorry thingd are going crazy for you and I hope it will all get better soon.

Now on to your card Jess this is a gorgeous card. I have and really love this set it is so versital I used it for one of the SCS challenges you can see it on my blog. You did a great job on this one.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope the sun will be shining on you and yours soo.

Love You
Debbie

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Would you like to give it away????