Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love this color combo!

ETA: I will be sending out the very first TSG Newsletter next week! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so HERE. It will be filled with sneak peeks, a schedule for the upcoming release as well as lots of other great info!

****************

I made a quick card last night using the set Friendship Flowers (which will be back in stock Friday!). One of my favorite things about this set, besides all of the great sentiments, is this cute little bunch of flowers. They are so much fun to color in! This time I colored them in using a blender pen and ink pads.

And what do you think about this color combo? Isn't it great? I randomly chose colors out of my cardstock holders and there are the two that caught my eye. Cameo Coral and Apricot Appeal, give it a try :)

Supplies: Stamps- Friendship Flowers. Paper- Cameo coral, apricot appeal, white. Ink- black stazon, momento tuxedo black, cameo coral, apricot appeal. Accessories- brads, dimensionals, stardust gelly roll pen, cuttle bug folder, white gel pen, scallop border punch, scallop corner punch.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lOVE LOVE cameo coral but would never have thought to put it w/ apricot!! I will definiately write down that combo for future use!!

Thanks

squirrellyshirley

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

I love this card Jess it is so elegant. I also love this sentiment as well. Great job with the challenge and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Christi Flores said...

What a beautiful color combo!! I just might have to try this out! Your card is gorgeous!! Friday you said? Woot!!! :)

Anonymous said...

love this card and was surprised how well this color combo goes together!