Monday, April 14, 2008

Double pocket card

This whole crafting with kids thing is not an easy task! It literally took me 5 1/2 hours to get this challenge completed! But it's done now *whew*. It was a lot of fun to make these double pocket cards. Thanks Judy for the great tutorial!

Supplies: Stamps- Embrace Life, Natural beauty, Happy Harmony. Paper- Old olive, pumpkin pie, So saffron, Ruby red, White. Ink- black stazon, old olive, cameo coral, rose red. Accessories- scallop scissors, ribbon, glitter glue, rhinestones, sewing machine, cuttlebug embossing folder, circle punch, brads.
**********************************
The winner of this weeks card give away is comment number 3 -Shirley! Way to go Shirley! Let me know which card you would like and I'll get it in the mail for you.


I also said that I would be doing a blog candy today but that it have to be put off a little longer. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some things for you guys!







4 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Jessica, this is so pretty!!! Wonderful card! TFS

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful! Fabulously done. I know about the children thing. I have 4 that I home school and they love to stamp with me too! It really slows things down sometimes! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

tee heee hee......yippee!! I'll get some happy mail!! Thank you Thank you!!

I am a NUT for anything guava, orange, pumpkin, or coral.....I would so love the guava one!!

(skipping off to do the dishes in my best sing songy voice)...I won the card....I won the card!!

squirrellyshirley

PS I loved your "51/2 hour" card.....good for you!! Its awesome!!

SgtStamper said...

Great card!! I just got a cuttlebug, and only get to use it while the kids are at school. My teenage son just thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread! Maybe I'll get him all the new folders for his birthday - lol :)