Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TSG132- Inspiration Challenge

All new release orders have been packed and shipped AND I have made 11 Christmas cards. All of these things were completed in a 48 hour period (while doing all of the regular mommy stuff too of course)! I gotta say, right now I'm a mix of complete brain dead-ness and inspiration. I think the brain dead thing is winning out thought ;)

This release was by far one of the best ones yet all thanks to you- the amazing friends of TSG! We were completely sold out of all of the new release items soon after they went live on the website despite the technical issues we were dealing with that were causing the website to run sooooooo slow. Thanks for putting up with it everyone and I hope that you were able to get the items you wanted! For those of you who may have missed out, I am expecting another shipment of all of the holiday stamp sets within a week so make sure you keep an eye on the TSG website :)

Before I head off to bed, I wanted to share this set of cards that I made for this week's TSG Inspiration Challenge.
I looooove how quick and easy these came together and see that circle of rhinestones? They are made by Recollections (which you can find at your local Michaels store) and come 8 to a package at around $3-$4. BUT you can always use a coupon and get them for less. Easy peasy quick n' easy (totally going to be my new motto by the way lol!)
Holly Jolly

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely! I adore all the bling!
~Meredith