Monday, November 21, 2011

TSG131- 5 quick & easy

Hello everyone, can you believe that it is release week already?! This week we've got some AWESOME stamp sets that are gong to be released so make sure you come back every day for sneak peeks ;) To start of the festivities, TSG has a great challenge that is aimed at helping you to get your holiday cards done in a snap.

The theme of the challenge is to create a set of 5 quick and easy holiday cards and you can find out all of the details about this challenge (as well as find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate simply by playing along!)by visiting this post on the TSG blog.

Not only do I have a set of 5 quick and easy cards to share with you today but I am going to be continuing on with the challenge all week long by creating a set of 5 cards for each of the FIVE new stamp sets that are to be released on Saturday!!

For my first set of cards, I was completely inspired by this card that creator Michele shared with me last week. I absolutely LOVE her simple design and as soon as I saw it, I couldn't wait to ink up my stamps from the Holiday Tags set and get started!! I  kept the design pretty much the same but changed the colors and stamps.
Holiday Tags Holiday Tags Holiday Tags Holiday Tags

Holiday Tags
Supplies: 
Stamps- Holiday Tags
Paper: Kraft, White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Dimensionals, OMS, Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Ivory Jute/Burlap twine from Ribbon Carousel, corner rounder

Recipe:
* Make card base from Kraft cardstock and round bottom corners
* Stamp rectangle background image in desired color of ink, stamp sentiment below in black ink
* Stamp image onto white cardstock, color, cut out, adhere to card base with dimensionals and add glitter    from the Stardust gelly roll pen.
* Tie twine around the top of the card with a bow


7 comments:

Alina said...

wonderful cards... soo simple... I like them!

Crafty Math Chick said...

What a creative way to use that label stamp - GENIUS!! It's FINALLY release week! YAAY!
~Meredith

Tanya said...

These area adorable! Love how you used that stamp, so clever!

Patty B said...

These are really nice looking cards!! Thanks for showing me that they can be quick, easy, and superb!

Heather said...

So simple yet absolutely gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

These are all simply beautiful.

Cookie said...

I just LOVE coming by your blog...Its a breath of fresh air! LOVE all the creations you have posted....CUTE! Great Christmas cards! Have a great weekend!