Thursday, September 1, 2011

TSG122-One layer with pop / Newest Trendsetters!

Have you guys seen the new Trendsetter announcement on the TSG Blog??? That's right, today begins another term of Trendsetting and we have got some great talent joining us for your inspirational pleasure :D

I have been up to my eyeballs in work but I managed to get some stamping in this weekend thank goodness because I really wanted to participate in this week's TSG challenge as well as the Ribbon Carousel challenge.

The card I have to share today was made for the TSG122-One Layer With Pop challenge. The challenge is to create a one layer card that has all or part of an image popped up on dimensionals. I used the newly released stamp set Fabulous. The popped up flowers were stamped onto DP, cut out and adhered to the card base using dimensionals. I then added some sparkle to the flowers with a Stardust Gelly Roll pend before gluing rhinestones to the flower centers.
Fabulous

1 comment:

Jackie R. said...

This card is simply beautiful! The rhinestones really sparkle against the subtle tones. I'm thrilled to be one of your new Trendsetters! :) Thanks Jessica!