Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Little Friend Sneak Peeks

Today is such a fun hop because we are debuting a new stamp set that was illustrated by Torico. If you made your way here from Iwona's blog you are on the right track but if not, you may want to head on over to the TSG Blog for all the details about this hop and to find out how you can win the set that we are showing off today :)

My Little Friend is a 6x8 stamp set that includes a total of 31 stamps and will sell for $24.
Ok, so I'm pretty darn excited about the sneak peeks today! Recently, I've had quite a few people tell me that TSG needs a gnome set so I talked to Torico and boy does she deliver!! This set is fabulously cute and you can bet that I slipped a few sassy sayings in there too ;)

Stamps: My Little Friend (to be released Saturday evening 3/26/11)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Poppy Parade, Black, White, DP by K&Co.
Accessories: SU border punch, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, SU word window punch, dimensionals

Recipe:
* Create card base, adhere red DP layer.
* Stamp image onto white cardstock, color, blend with OMS, mat on white and adhere scalloped borders to top and bottom edge. Adhere to card base


Now hop along to Jessie's blog to see what fun stuff she has to share with you today :)

38 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is beautiful Jessica, I love the scene you created here. Your shading is terrific, especially on the mushroom cap and the gnome's hat. I always love to see card that are red & green and NOT holiday cards. Two more days until the release! EEEE!
`meredith

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh...this is awesome!!

Torico said...

The scene you created is awesome.:) The sentiments in this set are so fun!! (though they were very difficult to understand for me...LOL!)

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE the sweet scenery, Jessica and your coloring is awesome!

Joanna said...

Oh wow that is so cute! I love the scene and the bright colors! Great job!

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured and what a great scene you have created :)

patty said...

wonderful szene, best wishes, patty

Alina said...

great card!

Heather said...

Wow, love the background, looks amazing :)

Tanya said...

EEK! How cute! These little images are so cute, so fun. :D

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable, love the bright red color.

Susie said...

I've always been a huge fan of yours and this card shows why! Fabulous.

Cassie said...

I just love this set, and your card is hilarious! Hahaha, love it :D

Tamara said...

What a lovely card, very cute & fun.
Love this set!!
xx Tamara

Vicki Fraser said...

love the red!

asks614 said...

Really Great card! Love it.
~Kelli

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! GORGEOUS coloring girlie! FAB design too!

Anita said...

Amazing card! I am loving the sentiments and little characters.

Design Inventions said...

These stamps are soo cute. Can't wait to get my hands on them

Cassie_lu said...

love how you blended in the sentiment into the ground

Karen Giron said...

So cute, Jessica! I love the way you popped up the sentiment and the coloring is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I have always 'dug' you!!! This card is too cute!

Debby said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great job! Hugs.

http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Adorable! Really like how you colored the background of the sentiment to match the scene, but then popped it off the card. TFS!

ChristineCreations said...

I totally dig it Jessica! It's a great scene! Such a totally fun set!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fabulous card, Jessica! This gnome set is definitely my favorite from this release. :)

Michele Lourenco said...

great card jessica! that mushroom house reminds me of the smurfs!!! very very cute

Michelle B. said...

Love red! Very cute!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love that you colored the sentiment the same as the background and popped it up. Great touch!!!

Cathy said...

Super cute Jessica,

Jackie said...

Oh Jessie, this is just so darn fun and cute! I am loving this stamp set!

Unknown said...

This is so cute and sweet! Love the scene you created. I am so in love with this stamp set. I just love the humor and the whimsical feel of the gnomes!! Right up my alley! Fantastic card!!!!

Katie Skiff said...

That is super cute Jess!! I am excited for this one, although I have yet to see the speedo-clad gnome! lol

candi said...

I love how you created the scene & popped the sentiment out but it still looks blended in! Fabby!

Celeste said...

I love him and his little mushroom house! Great coloring. This is a great set...I want it!!!! LOL

Whatitsworth said...

Wonderful card :) The colors go so well together. And I'm in love with the simplicity of the scene.

Jo said...

I dig the red!

Sherry said...

very cute!! awesome job on the coloring!!