I made this sweet one layer bunny card for this week's TSG challenge which is to put down the markers. That's right, no markers allowed! Since I don't really use markers, this wasn't much of a challenge for me lol!
Stamps: Hunny Bunnies
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Accessories: masks made from Post Its for bunny and basket, sponges, Post its, Prismacolor pencils, OMS
* Create card base from white cardstock
* Stamp bunny, mask, stamp basket, mask (both images will be masked at this point)
* Add another Post It across the card so that it lines up just above the bottom of the basket. Sponge towards the bottom of card in Crumb Cake ink.
* Remove Post it and place it on the opposite side, sponging Soft Sky ink towards the top of the card.
* Remove all masks.
* Stamp egg in the bunny's paws
* Color images with pencils, blend with OMS